Terms of Service
Welcome to Crypto Promo, a YouTube Crypto Influencer Marketing Agency with a domain of Cryptopromo.io. Our services are provided to you subject to the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”), which may be updated by us from time to time without notice to you. By accessing, using or downloading materials from this website, you agree to these terms. If you do not agree to these terms, do not use this website.
- Service Description Our services include the provision of Influencer Marketing solutions for clients in the cryptocurrency industry. We work with YouTubers to create and promote sponsored content for our clients, with the aim of increasing brand awareness and driving sales.
- Eligibility for Use Our services are intended for individuals who are at least 18 years of age. By accessing and using this website, you represent and warrant that you meet this eligibility requirement.
- Third Party Sites Our website may contain links to other websites that are not owned or controlled by us. We are not responsible for the content, products, or services available on these third-party sites, and we make no representation regarding their quality, reliability, or accuracy. The inclusion of any link on our website does not imply endorsement by us of the site or its contents.
- Intellectual Property The content of this website is protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. You may not copy, modify, or distribute any content from this website without our express written permission.
- Disclaimer of Warranties The content of this website is provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind, either express or implied. We do not guarantee that the website will be available at all times, or that it will be error-free or free of viruses or other harmful components.
- Limitation of Liability Under no circumstances will we be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of the use of this website or the provision of our services.
- Payment and Refunds All payments for our services are due upon receipt and are non-refundable. If a client is not satisfied with the results of our services, we will make reasonable efforts to address the issue, but we cannot guarantee a refund.
- Termination We reserve the right to terminate your use of our website or services at any time, for any reason, with or without notice.
- Governing Law These Terms of Service will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the jurisdiction in which our website is located.
- Dispute Resolution Any dispute arising out of or relating to these Terms of Service or the use of this website will be resolved through binding arbitration in accordance with the commercial arbitration rules of the jurisdiction in which our website is located.
These Terms of Service constitute the entire agreement between you and us, and supersede all prior understandings or agreements, whether written or oral, regarding the use of this website and the provision of our services.
If you have any questions regarding these Terms of Service, please contact us at [email@example.com].